Thursday, December 31, 2009






(Gary)

Today I went into the city to pick up the immigration packet while Lisa, Chun-Chun, and grandma spent the day on Shamian Island. Chun-Chun is coming out of her shell now. She had her first ice cream with mommy and grandma and later that night, her first boat ride. While I was in meetings all day, my little girl was laughing it up and having a great time. She's starting to play little games with us and talking more (even though we don't understand a word). We also had our "red couch" picture with a small group of people.

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful sharing this adventure with your family. Chun Chun is so adorable and seems to be happier, as I am sure you all are. Have a safe and peaceful ;) journey home. Mark and Sally

    ReplyDelete


Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com